- Greens - 1 bundle
- Moong dal - 5 tbsps
- Tomato - 1/2
- Cumin seeds - 1 tbsp
- Red Chilly - 2
- Coconut - 3 tbsp grated
- Urad dal - 1/2 tsp
- Mustard seeds
- Wash and cut the greens, add the washed moong dal to it.
- Add tomato and little water .Pressure cook for 4 or 5 whistles.
- Grind the coconut, red chilly and cumin seeds.
- Remove the cooked greens from cooker and place it on the stove.
- Add the ground coconut to it and allow it to boil for just 3 mins.
- Temper with Mustard and urad dal.