- Aval / Poha - 250 gms
- Capsicum - 1 chopped
- Onion - 1 chopped
- Carrot - 1 grated
- Spring onions - 1/2
- Lemon - 1
- Green chilly - 2 chopped
- Tomatoes - 2 chopped
- Mustard seeds
- Curry leaves
- Coriander leaves
- Heat oil in a pan, season mustard seeds, curry leaves.
- Add green chillies, onion, capsicum , carrot, tomatoes .
- Cook well. Add salt. Add spring onion.
- Soak aval and drain out the water.
- Add aval to the cooked vegetables.Mix well. Add the required salt.
- Finally squeeze the lemon and mix it well. Cook it for 10 mins.
Garnish with Coriander leaves.
Can be used as breakfast,dinner, evening tiffin.