- Pizza Base - 4
- Onions - 2
- Capsicum - 1
- Paneer - 200 gms grated
- Tomato sauce
- Soya sauce
- Mozzarella cheese - grated
- Pepper powder - 1/2 tsp
- Oregano Herbs
- Basil herbs
- Heat oil in a pan, add chopped onions, capsicum, soya sauce, tomato sauce and toss them. Add salt.
- In the grated panneer , add the pepper powder and little salt and keep it aside.
- Take the pizza base, apply a layer of tomato sauce. Add some cheeze on it.
- Spread the vegetables and panneer on it.
- Finally put some more cheese on the top.
- Heat a pressure pan, place the pizza in it and close it.
- Open occasionally and check if the cheese on top is melted. If its melted, its done. put off.
Sprinkle the herbs on top of it and serve Hot!!
Prepare few bases, before u bake them.