- Milk - 1/2 litre
- Sugar - 1 1/2 cup
- Saffron - little
- Maida - 1 cup
- Boil milk ,add sugar and heat well.
- Add sugar and water make the sugar syrup into a thick consistency. Two string consistency.
- Soak saffron in milk.Add the soaked saffron into the milk. If needed badam paste also can be added to the milk to make it richer.
For the polis:
- Make a dough of maida , hot ghee and water. Knead it well.
- Make small balls from the dough.Make it into small chapathis or it can be cut into small round pieces using a biscuit cutter.
- Deep fry in oil. Strain it and dip in sugar syrup and store in container.
- Add the soaked poori is into milk before serving.