- 2 - parotta
- 1 - egg
- 1 - onion, chopped fine
- 1 - tomato, chopped fine
- Turmeric powder, a pinch
- 1 tsp - red chilli powder
- 1 tsp - ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp - sombu (Fennel seeds)
- Curry leaves, a few
- 1 - green chilli, chopped fine
- Chop the parottas into small pieces. Keep aside.
- Heat oil, first temper fennel seeds then add curry leaves, green chillies let it splutter.
- Then add ginger garlic paste, allow it to brown slightly.
- Now add onions, once it turns golden brown, add tomatoes when it turns mushy add turmeric, chilli powder. Add required salt and mix well.
- Then add the eggs mix it to scramble well, once it turns nicely fried and blended with the masalas add the chopped parota and give a stir so that parotta is blended well with the egg and masalas.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.