- Chicken - 500 gms
- Onions - 1 sliced, 1 paste
- Ginger garlic paste - 2 tsps
- Chilly powder - 1 tsp
- Pepper powder - 2 tsps
- Curry leaves
Spices to grind :
- Bay leaf -2
- Cloves - 4
- Cinnamon -2 pieces
- Heat a heavy bottomed pan, add oil.
- Add curry leaves, onion.Fry till golden brown.Add ginger garlic paste.
- Add the onion paste and fry well.
- Now add chilly powder, pepper powder, salt. Mix well
- Add Chicken and 2 cups of water. Allow it to boil.
- See if the chicken is cooked well. Keep it in simmer ,add the ground spices and little more pepper powder.
- Stir well. Cook till the water vanishes and oil comes out.
Wonderful mouth watering Chicken Chukka is ready.
Garnish with curry leaves.Serve hot with Rasam, Sambar.