- Cardamom powder - 1 tsp
- Milk - as needed for the dough
- Oil to fry
- Store bought Jamun powder - 200 gms
- Sugar - 600 gms
- In a bowl add jamun powder mix will then add milk to make a soft dough keep it a side for 10 min.
- After 10 min divide the dough into 2 parts.
- In one part add sugar,cardomom powder mix will and make a small dumplings.
- Now take the another dough divide into equal dumplings as coloured once.
- Take the white dough spread it then stuff the coloured dough into it and close make a jamun shape, repeat the same process for the entire dough.
- Once all the jamuns are ready heat oil fry in a very low flame till they are golden brown then remove and keep it aside.
- After 5min again fry then till they are light black colour. add these in to hot sugar syrip soak for atleast for 3 hrs.
- Remove it from Syrup and roll it on powdered sugar.