- Egg -3
- Coconut - 1/4 cup
- Chilly powder - 1 tsp
- Coriander powder - 2 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 1/2 tsp
- Onions - 2
- Fennel seeds - 2 tsp
- Tomatoes- 2
- Cinnamon - 1"
- Cloves- 4-5
- Coriander leaves
- Grind coconut,coriander powder,chilly powder,ginger garlic paste, cinnamon, cloves, fennel seeds.
- Heat oil in a pan, add fennel seeds, Add onion , tomatoes.
- Add the ground paste, salt water.Allow it to boil.
- Break the egg and put it around inside kurma.
- Allow the eggs to boil.
- Garnish with coriander.
Suitable for Chapathis and fried rices.