- Ghee - 1/2 cup
- White Rava - 1 cup
- Sugar - 2 cups
- Water - 3 cups
- Lettuce - 5 leaves ( Remove the white part at the bottom)
- Fried nuts - 2 tsp
- Cardamom powder - 1 tsp
- Green food colour - a pinch
- Roast Rava.
- Boil water. Was the lettuce and put it in boiling water.
- Let it cool down. Make a puree of it.
- In a kadai, boil water.
- Mix the lettuce puree. Allow it to boil.Add food colour.
- Add sugar. Add rava. Mix well.
- After the rava is cooked well ,add Ghee. Cook till ghee comes out.
- Add the cardamom powder and fried nuts.
Tried from Sailaja's kitchen.
SENDING THIS TO NIVEDHANAM'S GIVEAWAY !
Sending this to Dish name starts with L by Akila