- Onions - 2
- Tomato -2
- Chilly powder - 1/2 tsp
- Boiled Cauliflower - 1/2 cup
- Egg - 3-4
- Chapathis - 8
- Coriander leaves
- Heat pan , add oil.
- Add the onions, fry till brown
- Add tomatoes, Chilly powder and little salt.
- Add the boiled cauliflower and pour little water. Allow it to cook for 5-7 min.
- Smash the Cauliflower well
- Add the eggs in it. add the remaining required salt.Stir well.
- Meanwhile cook the chapathies.
- When the eggs are boiled and nicely mixed with the cauliflower, its ready.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and stuff it inside the chapathi.
This is for the event:http://fussfreeflavours.com/breakfast-club/