I made this cake for this new year. It tasted really good, but since i made it in cooker, it did not puff up much. I made a small mistake while closing. Try this in ove for better result and taste !!
- 200 g sweetened condensed milk
- 200 g All purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 75 ml melted butter or 75 ml margarine
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Few tsp water
- Green color
- Walnut - broken into small pieces 1 cup
- Raisins - little
- Place the cooker plate at the bottom of the cooker and preheat the cooker for 10 mins on high flame. Meanwhile sieve all the dry ingredients together.
- Sieve the flour, baking powder and baking soda together.
- Beat the egg well for about 5 mins.
- Mix the flour mixture, condensed milk, melted butter, essence, egg and beat well.
- Add the walnuts and raisins to the mixure.
- Split the batter into two, add the food color to one portion.
- Grease the aluminium tray with butter and flour.
- Pour the plain Batter into the greased pan and on top of it pour the green colored flour.
- Reduce the flame into low flame and place the pan inside the preheated cooker and allow it to bake for 30-35 mins.
- Insert a knife or a tooth pick. If nothing is stuck on it, its fully done.
Linking to First anniversary