Please find me on facebook

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Happy 3rd Blogiversary ! Happy Bday Jiya's Delicacy !

Today , my blog completes its 3rd year ! I am really glad to be a part of the blogging world. Unfortunately , I couldnt blog for an year, in between for I was busy with my personal life. I am happy to continue it after the big break though. I have made good blogger friends. Thanks for all your support and encouragement without which I wouldnt be able to continue my work. Thanks to my hubby for supporting me , tasting,testing, criticizing for my mistakes, appreciating for my good work. It definitely motivates me to try out new stuffs. 

 


Blogging is a wonderful experience. Continue to shower your support and comments in my blog, which would be helpful for me in the years to come! Thanks all!



 

Wishing all a very happy Pongal and Sankranthi !

Love,

Jillu Anand

7 comments:

  1. Congratulation Jillu. Happy blogging dear...

    today's post:
    http://sanolisrecipies.blogspot.in/2013/01/prawn-cha-chadi.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blog anniversary,keep on going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,


    We bumped into your blog and we really liked it - great recipes YUM YUM.
    We would like to add it to the Petitchef.com.

    We would be delighted if you could add your blog to Petitchef so that our users can, as us,
    enjoy your recipes.

    Petitchef is a french based Cooking recipes Portal. Several hundred Blogs are already members
    and benefit from their exposure on Petitchef.com.

    To add your site to the Petitchef family you can use http://en.petitchef.com/?obj=front&action=site_ajout_form or just go to Petitchef.com and click on "Add your site"

    Best regards,

    petitchef.com

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...