Mouthwatering rich masala, perfect for rice,rotis , dosas. Try this out.
- Onion: 2 minced
- Prawns - 500 gms
- Tomato: 1 big minced
- Coriander powder - 2 tsp
- Red chilly powder: 1tsp
- Turmeric powder: 1/4 tsp
- Pepper powder: 1/2 tsp
- Grated coconut - half cup
- Curry leaves
- Coriander leaves
- Cumin powder - 1/2 tsp
- Fennel powder - 1/2 tsp
- Heat oil in a pan, once heated add the minced onion, Curry leaves, ginger garlic paste and saute well.
- Once it is translucent add the minced tomato and mix well, until it is smooth.
- Add turmeric powder, chilli powder and coriander powder and mix well.
- Add the prawns, required water and salt
- Fry them well. Add the cumin seeds powder and fennel powder and pepper powder.Cook till oil separated.
- Add the grated coconut and mix well.
Serve it with hot rice !!
Linking to First anniversary