Please find me on facebook

Saturday, September 15, 2012

5 Whites ladoo




This Ladoo has a story behind it.. This was an instant ladoo made to stop my craving for ladoo. There are two people behind the craving for my ladoo. One is Priya Ranjit and the other one is Divya Pramil. They posted their coconut ladoo and besan ladoo. When I saw that , my craving started... So Jus tried out this Ladoo..Thanks to both of you...




Ingredients:

  • 1st White - Rava / Sooji - 1 cup
  • 2nd white - Sugar - 1 cup
  • 3rd white - Coconut - 1/2 cup
  • 4th White - Milk - 1 tbsp
  • 5th white - Cashew - few
  • butter melted - 2 tbsp




Method:

  • Grind rava and sugar together.
  • Melt a tsp of butter and fry the cashew and add to it.
  • Add the cardamom powder.
  • Melt another tsp of butter and fry the coconut and add to it.
  • Add milk to the mixture and make ladoos.


This feast is for my grandma, who has been a great guru for me in cooking....


Linking to Feast of sacrifice By Asiya and Lets party hosted by Ezcookbook
 Linking to Hubby's Delight





Linking to First anniversary






Linking to Feast for Guru by Viji 

SENDING THIS TO NIVEDHANAM'S GIVEAWAY !


 

14 comments:

  1. Oh dear am so glad to see my name here...And thanks you so much for your appreciation Jiya :) These ladoos sounds so good simple and yum!! will def try this :)
    Today's Recipe ~ Tender Coconut Lemonade
    You Too Can Cook Indian Food Recipes

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow :-) great combinations and great minds :P love it Jillu girl... super and thanks for mentioning us in this post, sweet of you. Not Bad feeling happy about myself, atleast I motivate someone to cook ;-). Will sure try this dear.. .take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jillu another thing i just mentioned your post in my facebook id :-) this is what i wrote, if you are in facebook do add me
    "Hi All, I am too happy today :-), i have motivated someone to cook ~ thanks Jillu http://jiyasdelicacy.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/5-whites-ladoo.html"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already liked ur page from mine... Did u notice Jiyasdelicacy delicacy's page?

      Delete
    2. no dear will check it out :-(

      Delete
  4. Combine of both's ladoos, this outcome is really excellent dear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way you addressed the ladooo...Superb..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the name of your ladoo....tq for linking...

    ReplyDelete
  7. very interesting name!!! and very delicious sweet.. Thanks for linking it to my event!! Looking for more yummy recipes!!
    Sowmya
    Event - Authentic Indian Sweets w giveaway
    Event - Eggless Baking-Sweet/Savory
    Event - CWS - Urad Dal

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...