- Rose syrup - 2 tsp
- Maida - one cup
- Sugar - 1 1/4 cup
- Ghee - 2 tbsp
- Cashews broken - 15
- Firstly roast the maida in 1 tbsp of ghee. Stop wen colour changes and fried smell releases.
- Make sugar syrup of 2 string consistency.
- Add the maida to the sugar syrup.
- Add the Rose syrup to it.
- Stir well. Add the cashews and mix well.Add the remaining ghee and keep on stirring till it comes a ball like consistency.
- Transfer it into the bowl.
I have presented it with rose flower and cashew.
Sending this to Showcase - Desserts , Lets party Desserts and Surabhi's page .