Mushroom capsicum fingers is a healthy snack indeed. Its tasty too. Try this simple , yummy fingers !
- Onion - chopped finely
- Mushroom - 6-7 buttons finely chopped
- Capsicum - 1 finely chopped
- Garam masala - 1 tsp
- Sambar powder - little
- Bread - 2-3 slices
- Bread crumbs
- Ginger garlic paste - 1/2 tsp
- Coriander leaves - chopped
- Heat oil in a pan, add the onions and fry till brown. Add gg paste to it. Stir it.
- Add the chopped mushroom, capsicum, sambar powder, salt and stir it.
- As mushroom and capsicum will be cooked sooner, close and cook for 5 mins.
- Finally add coriander leaves and garam masala. Mix it well and transfer this masala into a bowl.
- Allow it to cool a little. soak the bread slices in water , squeeze the excess water nicely and mix it with the mushroom mixture.
- Take small balls and make it like finger and spreadit on bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a Tava, Shallow fry the fingers prepared.
Serve hot with Sauce !
Linking to First anniversary
linking it to Foodomania’s Christmas Cook-Off Contest