Wonderful side dish i have ever tasted since long. High calorie side dish though.Other than paneer butter masala, this was a good choice for chapathi/ rotis.
- Paneer - 100 gms
- Onion - 2
- Cashew - 10
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
- Coriander seeds - 2 tsp
- Red chilly - 2
- Green chilly - 2
- Curd - 1 cup
- Milk - 1/2 cup
- Coriander leaves
- Whole garam masala for tempering ( Cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, bay leaf)
- Oil/ Butter
- Grind onion and cashews into a fine paste.
- Heat oil and butter, temper the whole garam masala. Add green chillies.
- Add the onion paste and ginger garlic paste and fry until the raw smell goes. This might take about 10 mins.
- Grind the coriander seeds and red chillies together. Add it to the mixture and stir it for 3 mins.
- Add little waterand mix them. Add curd,milk and salt. bring it to a boil.
- Finally add the paneer . Stir well.
- Allow it to boil once.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
Serve hot with Rotis/ Chapathis.
Linking to 'only' Sidedishes
Linking to Nithu's event and Gayathri's Announcement page.
linking it to Foodomania’s Christmas Cook-Off Contest
Linking to First anniversary