Chinese Chicken fried rice is a simple and wonderful one pot meal. I love fried rice anytime and of course with few meat pieces. Try this simple Chinese fried rice.
- Basmati Rice - 1 cup
- Chicken boneless pieces
- Capsicum - 1 finely chopped
- Carrot - 1 grated
- Spring onions - 1 finely chopped
- Cabbage - little
- Pepper powder
- Garlic - 4-5 finely chopped
- Ajinomotto - little
- Soya sauce - 1 tsp
- Corn flour - few spooons
- Ginger garlic paste
- Wash and marinate the chicken pieces with corn flour , salt and ginger garlic paste.
- Heat oil in a pan, and fry the chicken pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan, season garlic.
- Add the onion and vegetables one by one.Fry them.
- Add soya sauce, little pepper powder.
- Add the boiled rice, mix well.
- Sprinkle ajinomotto,salt and pepper powder. Add the fried chicken pieces.
- Mix them well.
- Add Spring onions on top.
Serve hot with Chicken Manchurian !
Linking to First anniversary