Chocolate is a treat t all chocolate lovers. Although I am not a chocolate lover, I jus made this on this festive special. My hubby likes chocolate though. Try this simple Chocolate fudge for this Christmas.
- Chocolate bar - 1
- Cocoa powder - 3 tsp
- Milk - 1/2 cup
- Marsh mallows - 1 cup
- Sugar - 5 - 6 tsp
- Butter - 2 tsp
- Heat a pan, add the milk and bring to boil. Add sugar, cocoa powder, butter and the chocolate bar and allow it to dissolve.
- Stir it and switch off.
- Add the marsh mallows to the dissolved hot choco mixture.
- Continuously stir till the marsh mallows dissolve completely.
- Transfer it into a plate or tray. Allow it to cool down. Refrigerate it for 2 hrs
- Cut it into desired shapes.
Yummilicious Chocolate fudge !
Linking to Nithu's event and Gayathri's Announcement page.
linking it to Foodomania’s Christmas Cook-Off Contest
Linking to First anniversary