- Potato - 2 boiled and cubed
- Cauliflower florets - 1 cup (put in warm water)
- Onion - 1 chopped
- Tomato - 1 chopped
- ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
- Chilly powder - 1 tsp
- Coriander powder - 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
- Coriander leaves
- Mustard seeds
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds. Let it splutter.
- Add onions. Fry till brown. Add ginger garlic paste. Stir well.
Add tomato and turmeric powder and mix it. allow it to cook well. When the tomatoes become mushy, add the cauliflower and Potato.
- Add the chilly powder, coriander powder and salt. Add the required amount of water and allow it to cook well and come to gravy consistency.
- Finally garnish with Coriander leaves.
Yummy with Rotis... It can also be served with variety rice.
Linking to 'only' Sidedishes
Linking to Nithu's event and Gayathri's Announcement page.
linking it to Foodomania’s Christmas Cook-Off Contest
Linking to First anniversary