Meen puttu is one the yummiest dish to eat with anything. Its very easy to make and very tasty too. I used vanjaram fish. you can use any type of fish.
- Seer / Vanjaram - 4 slices
- Saunph/Fennel seeds- 1 tsp
- Green chillies - 4
- Onions - 3
- Garlic chopped- 4
- Garlic and Ginger paste - 3 tsp
- Curry leaves
- Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
- Chilly powder - 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder - 1 tsp
- Coconut grated - 1/4 cup
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves
- Add turmeric powder to the fish and boil in water for about 5 mins.Drain it and shred it and keep it aside.
- Mix the fish with chilly powder, turmeric powder,coriander powder and salt.
- Heat the pan , add oil. Temper Saunph, curry leaves, finely chopped onions, chilly.
- Fry them well till golden brown.add the chopped garlic and ginger garlic paste.
- Fry them well. Add the boiled and shredded fish and mix it well.
- Add the grated coconut and stir it well.
- Cook well and garnish with Coriander leaves.
Ramya's Innovative recipes 2013
Linking to First anniversaryLinking to Julie's " EP series "
Viya's " EP series - Garlic or Turmeric "