Mushroom mutter masala is a good side dish for Rotis. Try this simple recipe.
- Mushroom - 1 pkt
- Capsicum - 1 chopped into square pieces
- Peas - 1 cup soaked
- Onion - 2 chopped
- Tomato - 1
- Chilly powder - 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder - 1tsp
- Garam masala - 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves
- Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
- Boil the soaked peas.
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds. When it splutters. Add the chopped onions.
- Fry it till brown. Add the tomatoes and fry.
- Add all the powders except garam masala. Add little salt and water. Close and cook for about 5 mins.
- When it is cooked. Add the mushroom, capsicum, peas and little salt for the vegetables.
- When it is cooked. Finally add garam masala and coriander leaves.
Super side dish for Chapahi and Rotis.
Linking to 'only' Sidedishes
Linking to Nithu's event and Gayathri's Announcement page.
linking it to Foodomania’s Christmas Cook-Off Contest
Linking to First anniversary