This is a wonderful breakfast. Very simple and yummy too. It can be served with or without chutneys. It tasted nice without side dish.
- Cabbage - half minced
- Onion - 1 minced
- Green chillies - 2 chopped
- Rice flour - 2 cups
- Mustard seeds
- Coriander leaves
- In a vessel, mix the rice flour, cabbage, onion coriander leaves.
- In a wok, temper mustard seeds and fry the gren chillies and add it to the mixture.
- Knead the mixture nicely. If the cabbage leaves a lot of water, Do not add water while kneading.
- If not , add water and knead into a soft dough.
- Heat a tava, take a orange size ball and spread it directly on the tava. Add oil around the rotis.
- Cook in simmer for 5 mins. Turn it around and cook for 5 mins on the other side.
Serve it with Chutney !
linking it to Foodomania’s Christmas Cook-Off Contest
Linking to First anniversary