- Semiya - 1 Pkt
- Onions - 1
- Tomatoes - 1 1/2
- Potatoes - 2
- Cauliflower -1 cup small florets
- Chilly powder - 1 1/2 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
- Curry leaves
- Mustard seeds
- Firstly , boil water and add semiya in it. Let it boil . Drain it and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, season mustard seeds, curry leaves.
- Add onions. Fry them well. Add ginger garlic paste, fry till raw smell vanishes.
- Add tomatoes,allow it to cook. Add chilly powder , salt.
- Now add the chopped potatoes and cauliflower florets. Cook it closed for about 5 mins.
- Finally add the semiya and mix it well. Cook it closed for 5 mins.