- Strawberry - 250 gms
- Milk - 2 cups
- Condensed milk - 1/2 cup
- Gelatine - 3 tsps
- Boil milk in a container.
- Add the condensed milk to it. Stir well. Allow it to cool.
- Grind the strawberry into fine paste.
- Mix the ground strawberry into the milk.
- Meanwhile. in a small cup add 3 tsps of gelatine in little water.
- Heat a pan with water.
- Place the small bowl in the water and double boil the gelatine.
- Add this mixture into the milk and strawberry mixture.
- Stir well and transfer it into the setting bowl.
- Refrigerate it for it to set.