- Rice flour
- Sift rice flour and put them in a pan.
- Add salt
- Add little hot water to the flour in the pan and make it as paste. (Dough)
Let the water to boil in the steamer.
- Take little dough and put in the "Iddiyapa Ural" and press it while rotating it in the clock wise motion over the "Iddiyappa Thattu" or even Idly thattu (Tray). You can see the dough coming as noodles. Don't put too much layer. 1-1/2 round is enough.
- Put 7, 8 trays together and steam it for 5 minutes.
- To check whether they are steamed well just press with your two fingers, if they don't stitch together it's ok.
Serve it with Sugar/Coconut or even Kurmas.