- Semiya - 2 cups
- Water - 4 cups
- egg - 3
- Onion - 1
- Tomato- 1
- Lemon - 1/2
- Chilly powder - 1 tsp
- Coriander powder - 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
- Coriander leaves - one handful
- Green chilly - 1
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 1/2 tsp
- Cloves - 2
- Bay leaf - 1
- Cinnamon - 1 "
- Dry roast semiya separately and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a cooker, temper all the above ingredients.
- Add green chilly and onions. Fry them well.
- Add ginger garlic paste.Cook till raw smell disappears.
- Add tomatoes.cook well.
- Add Chilly powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and salt.
- Add water and allow it to boilr.Add lemon juice and coriander leaves to it.
- Add eggs to the boiling water. Stir them continuously
- Finally add the semiya. Cook it opened .Garnish with coriander leaves.
Mix well -Yummy Semiya egg biryani readyBiryani is ready.