- Bread slices - 6
- Tomato - 1
- Red chilly - 1
- Green chilly - 1
- Coriander leaves - one handful
- First for one layer, grind tomato and red chilly. Mix it with salt and keep it separately.
- Secondly grind green chilly and coriander leaves using little water. Add salt and keep it aside.
- Take the bread slices. Remove the sides of it.
Cut it diagonally.
- Apply one mixture, place a slice, then apply another mixture and cover it with another slice.
Wonderful double ducker sandwich ready.
Good for dinner or breakfast.