Wonderful dessert loved by my baby.
- Milk - 1/2 litre
- Condensed milk - 1 cup
- Basmathi rice - 3 tbsp
- Water - little
- Rose petals - 2 flowers
- Rose syrup - 3 tbsp
- Wash rice and boil in water.
- After the rice is boiled , add milk to it.
- Allow the milk to boil and add rose petals.
- Add the condensed milk to it. Mix well.
- Finally add the rose syrup.
Sweety Rose kheer is ready. Garnish with Rose.
Add nuts its optional. I didn't add nuts . I didn't want to change the taste.
This recipe goes for
http://www.nithubala.com/2012/03/event-announcement-cooking-with-love.html and http://www.sarascorner.net/2012/01/cooking-with-love-grandmom-event.html
SENDING THIS TO NIVEDHANAM'S GIVEAWAY !
Linking to Feast of sacrifice By Asiya